Creator and manufacturer of flexible resistances, ILO TECHNOLOGY develops a radiant film range for the heating by radiation of the various sectors of naval construction.
These films approved under N° 15043/AO BV by Véritas Bureau for the heating of the ceilings of the type “C”, contribute to thermal comfort and the good being of the passengers within the framework of the step H Q E.
The heating by radiation gets to the sailors and to passengers of many advantages.
- Homogeneous distribution of heat in all points of the cabins or space commun runs
- Speed of heating and immediate comfort
- Integrated into the bridge or behind sheathing the heating film completely releases the interior space of the ships for the passengers
- The installation of a radiant ceiling removes the draughts and limit condensation on board
- The heating by radiation is completely quiet
- The heating films are out of reach passengers…
- Our heating films profit from standard “NF electricity integrated into the frame”
- Heating films ILO TECHNOLOGY take part in the fight against the greenhouse effect recommended by the PROTOCOL OF KYOTO
- With comfort equalizes, the radiant heating allows to the owners ships an energy saving of more than 30%
- The use of heating films allows a profit of important weight and takes part in the improvement of the centre of gravity of the ship
- The use of heating films allows an important profit of weight compared to the traditional systems used in naval construction, requiring the metal uses of pipes or ventilation shafts.