ILO TECHNOLOGY proposes various types of radiators:
Creator and manufacturer of flexible resistances, ILO TECHNOLOGY develops a heating film range Classe II IP 44* dedicated to demisting and heating by radiation of the mirrors of bathroom. These references profit from innovations especially conceived for this use.
Electric heating ILO TECHNOLOGY gets unequalled advantages:
- Heating films ILO TECHNOLOGY contribute to thermal comfort and the good being of the occupants within the framework of the step H Q E
- Removal of mist on the mirrors,
- Homogeneous distribution of heat.
- Dissimulated behind the mirror, it releases space in the bathroom.
- Fact function of film anti-glares;
- Out of reach users.
- * Classify II IP 44 report/ratio of test LCIE N° 3856120 of July 11, 2002
- Power with the request up to 5000 w/m ²
- Height from 300 to 600 mm,
- Length by multiples of 600 mm
- Benefit of the through tariffs manufacturers
- Helps with the integration of films in your manufacture.
- Heating films ILO TECHNOLOGY form integral part of European directive RT 2015 on the energy performance of the buildings
- Protect silvering from the mirror of corrosion;
- Low fuel consumption: 65 W for 1/4 of m ²
- For the heating, with equal comfort a saving in 25% releases.